This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use the www.marketboats.com website.
This Policy is subject to change at any time without notice. Kindly review this Policy from time to time to make yourself aware of any changes hereto. By the use of the Website, you expressly consent to our use and disclosure of your personal information and other information in accordance with this Policy.
Personally Identifiable Information & Other Information
- For a better experience while browsing through our website, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect could be used to contact or identify you for marketing purposes.
- You can also generally browse the Website without revealing any personal information.
- Once we have your personal information, you cease to be anonymous to us. Further, you may also provide information when participating in a marketing campaign, survey or product reviews, comparisons, ideas or comments, or the like that are offered/provided in the Website. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular part or feature on the Website.
- We do not use your information for any internal research or commercial usage based on your demographics, interests, and behaviour.
- We use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of the Website to help analyse our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety.
"Cookies" - Cookies are files with small amount of data that are commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these "cookies" to collection information and to improve your user experience.
You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer.
If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our services.
- We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, etc.) from you when you set up an account with us. While you can browse some sections of our Website without being a registered member, certain activities do require registration. We do use your contact information to send you materials that may be of your interest.
- Log Data
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our website, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser version, pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics. We use these only to administer our website and mitigate website performance problems.
Use of your information and other information
- We use the personal information and other information we collect about/from you for the following general purposes: for registration and to manage your account, including to facilitate your access to and use of our Website; to communicate with you in general, including to provide information about us and invitations/contests from us; to enable us to publish your reviews, forum posts, and other content; to respond to your questions and comments; to notify you about special offers and products or services available from us or our partners, or from the providers of products and services listed on our Website that may be of interest to you; to solicit information from you, including through surveys; to resolve disputes or troubleshoot problems; to prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities; to enforce the Terms; and as otherwise notified to you at the time of collection.
- To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt - out of such uses.
- We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address will not be used to identify you or to gather demographic information.
Sharing of personal information and other information
- We may share personal information and other information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt - out.
- We may disclose personal information and other information provided by you to third parties. Disclosure and sharing of information may include to business partners (whose privacy practices we do not have control over or are responsible/liable for) in conjunction with whom we offer our products and services and third - party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf. Further, we may authorize third - party vendors to collect and analyse information on our behalf, including as necessary to operate features of our Website, it being clarified that such third - party vendors would be mandated to use the information only for the purposes and in the manner permitted as per these Terms.
- The aforesaid disclosures may be required for us to provide you to offer and/or develop our products and services, comply with our legal obligations, to enforce the Terms, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
- We may disclose personal information and other information provided by you if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, summons, court orders, or other legal process.
Our Website has stringent security measures to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information provided to us. We adhere to strict security measures to protect your information against unauthorised access.
By using the Website and/or by providing your information, you consent to the collection and use of the information you disclose on the Website in accordance with this Policy, including but not limited to your consent for sharing your information as per this Policy.
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.